Untitled-1-2-6-2

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Javier // Part 1: Great Falls, VA

Everybody, this is Javier. He is probably one of my most favorite people in the universe. And if you met him, he would probably be one of your most favorite people in the universe also. Javi & I go way back. We were both advertising majors at the University of Florida and found ourselves in many of the same classes. Let's just say we bonded over our mutual classroom struggles and the many entertaining moments that come in a classroom setting. Needless to say, we've been friends since and I'm so thankful he's also here in DC! 

Javi and I have been scheming over a "fall" photoshoot for awhile - we both love fall style (is there anything better than boots, sweaters & plaid?) but we also wanted to capture the beauty of the DC fall season, so I was so happy when this shoot actually came to fruition. Javi came to the shoot so prepared & ready - multiple outfits & all! We spent the morning at Great Falls doing our "Virginia Lumberjack" shots and spent the afternoon in Georgetown doing our "DC Prep" shots. So without further adieu, I'd like to introduce Part 1 of my three part Javier series: Great Falls!   

^ This is Kati, my cousin aka my photoshoot assistant for the day. We both love Javi a lot if you can't tell. 

Interested in a photoshoot? Shoot me an email! 

No comments:

Post a Comment