Untitled-1-2-6-2

Saturday, November 10, 2012

365Grateful - Week 45

 November 4, 2012
...for my DC Kickball team - we've had a fun few months. 

November 5, 2012
...for my new gym - helllooo stress relief.

November 6, 2012
...for talk of possible snow flurries. We didn't get any but still - exciting that it's on the horizon! 

November 7, 2012
...for the inspiration to start the logo design process. 
I can only give you a sneak peek at this point - stay tuned! 

November 8, 2012
...for a salted-caramel-cake-pop & holiday drink midday break with my favorite coworker. 

November 9, 2012
...for nights at the neighborhood bar with new & old friends.
PS - Those little medicine-looking bottles are actual natty ice bottles - NEVER seen anything like those before, ha!  

November 10, 2012
...for finalizing plans to go see Mumford & Sons in DC, plus - best part - my sister's coming up to join! 
...get ready DC, Sarah's coming to town. 
This picture makes me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment