Untitled-1-2-6-2

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Good Ol' Glen

Glen Hansard 
An Irish Lad. 
A Brilliant Writer. 
An Incredibly Talented Musician. 
And on top of all this, he's...dare I say...sexy. (I dare!)

This guy has a way with words, a voice like no other, and the charm of the irish. 
I just cannot get enough! I had the pleasure of seeing him live last night at the 9:30 Club in downtown DC. And it was UH.MAY.ZING. He blew me away. The power behind his voice and the depth of his lyrics are unheard of, in my opinion. With the exception of Coldplay and their galaxy-esque concert, I think Glen may top my favorite-concerts-of-all-time list. 
Check him out if you're into really awesome music! 




Here's Kati & I. We were in heaven at this point.

And of course, he ended the night with an Irish drinking song. 


This is just Glen and his guitar. Listen to that voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment