Untitled-1-2-6-2

Sunday, September 2, 2012

365Grateful - Week 35

August 26, 2012
...for a fun riverside photo shoot - and hopefully the beginning of something great! 
Full collection of photos coming soon!

August 27, 2012
...for having the chance to take in one of the last beautiful summer evenings.

August 28, 2012
...for weird coincidences that lead to almost too-perfect opportunities.
Bridget & I got the cute Arlington apartment! 

August 29, 2012
...for getting out & about during the work day. Keeps me sane! 

August 30, 2012
...for this show. I wish these 4 guys were my best friends.
I laugh so hard I cry when watching this show - it's pretty much a guarantee whenever it's on.

August 31, 2012
...for FRIDAYS! And my sisters. And their comical photos I get sent on a daily basis.

September 1, 2012
...for September 1 - the official beginning of fall in my mind! 
Yesterday was appropriately full of pumpkin iced coffee, roadtrips & Gator football: Fall to a T! 

No comments:

Post a Comment