Untitled-1-2-6-2

Sunday, August 19, 2012

365 Grateful - Week 33

August 12, 2012
...for afternoons exploring quaint seaside towns. 
Annapolis is my new favorite place & I'm ready to go back! Like, now.

August 13, 2012

August 14, 2012
...for my new business cards! It's officially official - I'm a money-makin' washingtonian! 


August 15, 2012
...for happening upon this awesome pin on Pinterest after a particularly stressful day. 
Thanks for the encouragement, Bill.
PS - Is anyone else out there a What About Bob fan? #thebest

August 16, 2012
...for evening jogs through unexplored neighborhoods. 
I love stumbling upon scenes like this one! 

August 17, 2012
...for coffee's existence in this world. 
After the worst night of sleep EVER, this guy did not let me down. 

August 18, 2012
...for dinners under strung lights, midnight skiball games, and muddled fruit drinks.
Seriously, y'all - muddled fruit in mixed drinks is a godsend. TRY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment