Untitled-1-2-6-2

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Move. Learn. Eat.

The three following videos are quickly becoming an internet phenomenon - and it's not hard to see why! I wanted to share them because I find them so inspiring - in more ways than one. After my recent, very amateur jaunt into the world of video making/editing (see my recent post: In the Summertime), these videos have inspired me to create similar projects the next time I travel the world and hit up 11 countries in 44 days, or maybe just my next trip to a cool city? That seems a bit more reasonable if you ask me. But, in addition to the "editing" coolness factor of these videos, these videos portray one solid message that I'm sure anyone in any of those countries they visited could understand: Live life to the fullest. We all get bogged down by the the craziness and stress of our lives, but these videos remind us how much more there is to this wild and unpredictable thing called life - and to embrace all of it!




MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment