Untitled-1-2-6-2

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Days 8/9/10

Day 8 - A Bad Habit
I admit it - I have a huge weakness for Starbucks - and it's BAD. Why is it bad you ask? Well, I could save about $3 per trip to Starbucks by brewing my own coffee at home. Trust me, I've tracked my Starbucks visits over the course of a year, and cringe whenever I think of the potential savings. However, there's something about the ambience of a Starbucks that I absolutely love and I can't get enough! The music, the big comfy chairs, the interior design, the friendly baristas, the smell, ahhhh it's just so relaxing - looks like I know where I'm headed tomorrow morning.

Day 9 - Someone You Love
Sisters - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

Day 10 - A Childhood Memory
Yes, everyone, I have had this teddy bear at my side since day 1 - day 1 of my life that is. The ultimate childhood memory. No way I'm getting rid of this cuddly awkward-looking bear now!

No comments:

Post a Comment