Untitled-1-2-6-2

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 2 - What You Wore Today

This is hard! Surprise surprise. I can see why they call this the 30 Day Photo Challenge. Today's (or yesterday's if we are being particular) theme was "What You Wore Today". Thankfully, I'm wearing my purple sneaks today - the perfect photo object. Obviously, I did not take this photo - that would have taken some serious flexibility. Although, I did direct my younger sister on where to shoot and how to shoot. My days this week have been jam packed, so I haven't been able to dedicate the time I'd like to for this project. Hopefully, I'll start to have a little more time to really think these shots through!


Day 3 is next - Clouds! I'm hoping some thunder clouds roll in from over the Everglades. Those suckers are the coolest.

2 comments:

  1. that one is pretty balla. Like my converse pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I was thinking of! I feel like you can't go wrong with super cool shoes.

    ReplyDelete