Untitled-1-2-6-2

Monday, July 18, 2011

Of your eyes, begonia skys like a sleepyhead

Do any of you have THAT song? You know, that song that can brighten your mood no matter what kind of day your having? That song that can get you to go to the gym even when you feel like the laziest bum on the planet? That song that makes you wanna dance around your house like a crazy person? Yeah, we all have that song and mine is Sleepyhead by Passion Pit.


I don't know what it is about this song. It is BY FAR the most played song on my iTunes - I literally don't think I'm physically able to get sick of it. Maybe it's the beat. Or maybe it's just that it's catchy. But you know what I think? I think maybe it's the memories I have associated with this song. Sleepyhead will forever take me back to some of the best times of my life thus far with some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world.
We are crazy and I love it.

What is your "THAT" song?

No comments:

Post a Comment