Untitled-1-2-6-2

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Atlanta // Jessica & Nolan - Engaged!

Jessica & Nolan are two of my dearest friends in the whole wide world. I was SO unbelievably flattered when they asked me to do their engagement photos for them. It was such a treat & I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to shoot such an amazing, down-to-earth, hilarious couple - oh and by the way - they're really smart too, both of them - future lawyers! We had so much fun on that blustery weekend in Atlanta, running around in the cold, freezing our tooshes off (they were such good sports). Congratulations to a wonderful couple! Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! MC you are just getting better and better. great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly!!! You know...I'm looking for some cute little boy models for a springtime shoot ;)

      Delete