Untitled-1-2-6-2

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Grateful 365 - Week 1

Hey Strangers! I'm back - hopefully for good and without any more crazy long hiatuses. I recently saw this great photo project titled 365grateful and was totally enamored with it. I've been looking for another exciting/challenging photo project to take on, and knew I'd have to try this. I'm so grateful for the life I've been blessed with and think it would be fun to have a year's collection of pictures to document that. 
So, without further adieu, here's week 1! 


January 1, 2012
...for palm trees and blooming flowers on new years day

January 2, 2012
...for the exotic in my own backyard

January 3, 2012
 
...for our collection of ornaments and the wonderful/funny memories associated with each

January 4, 2012
...for cold days deserving of hot coffee, cozy scarves and boots

January 5, 2012
...for the opportunity to work among ghosts in a supposedly old haunted house

January 6, 2012
...for birthday celebrations with great friends and tasty cookie cakes

January 7, 2012
...for beautiful gifts from thoughtful friends

Until next Sunday, 
MC

No comments:

Post a Comment